Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
• High-throughput phenotyping and technological innovations
• Linking genome to phenome with models, algorithms, database, etc.
• Understanding phenotypic variation and responses to environment
• Phenotypic research and application in disease risk, clinical treatment,
precise prevention and control
• Phenome-related multi-omics studies, novel data fusion approaches and integrated analysis
• Phenome-related model animal research, interdisciplinary multi-scale research, etc.
Article types include
Article, Review, Commentary, Highlight, Brief communication, Letter to editor.
The journal adopts a single-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers are aware of the names
and affiliations of the authors, but the reviewer reports provided to authors are anonymous.
Starting from January 2021, the journal will publish six issues every year.
Authors do not need to pay anything for publication. All content published in Phenomics in 2021
and 2022 are freely available online via link.springer.com during these two years.
The authors are kindly invited to submit their paper to Phenomics via the Editorial Manager system
(https://www.editorialmanager.com/pnmc/), starting from July 15, 2020.
Call for papers (PDF)